If the following are acceptable definitions of child abuse,
- the neglect or mistreatment of a child
- the physical or emotional or sexual mistreatment of children
- any form of cruelty to a child’s physical, moral or mental well-being
Each of us need to ask himself/herself,
- Didi I mistreat a child?
- Have I neglected a child?
- Have I been cruel to a child?
And, we need to make a commitment to,
- to care for each child
- to treat children with dignity
- to object to all cruelty toward children
Let’s help make a difference! Our children deserve better!